Monday, 8 August 2016

Coordinates: Strawberry Lipsticks featuring Sammydress

Top : Sammydress | Tulle dress : Zara | Hotpants : H&M | Flats : Salvatore Ferragamo | Clutch bag : Sammydress 
I'm so happy to finally post my most recent coordinate because it's been a while & I really like this coordinate. It also features my two favourite Sammydress products. 
If you've been following my blog for a little longer you might know I'm really into unique looking accessories, especially bags - so I got very excited when I discovered this cute clutch bag in lipstick design on the Sammydress website - I just had to get it! And I SOOOO don't regret it because it is even prettier in real life! In fact, this is probably my favourite clutch bag now and it is certainly an eye-catcher as well :) The only con is that it's a little heavy but that doesn't bother me too much, it's just so cute. Another item in this coordinate I wanna mention are the ballet flats from Salvatore Ferragamo, probably my favourite flats so far - they are very subtle & classy in terms of design so you can easily wear them with a lot of different outfits, they are also really really comfy! 
And lastly the top with the special cut is another Sammydress item I really grew to love, mainly because of the interesting irregular & oversized design and since it's black, it's also very easy to match it with many different looks, I love it! 




Sometimes I check the Sammydress website and honestly don't find a lot of pretty things but this time I was really lucky, in fact there were so many cute items, so especially if you're still looking for a unique or cute bag, make sure you check out their online shop! 

http://www.sammydress.com/?lkid=343050



Let me know what you think about this coordinate in the comments below! 
Also, if you have one, where did you find your favourite clutch bag? 

xx ♡ Micky 



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Beautiful dress, you look fabulous:)
    Have a lovely day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs,

      which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
      Christian

      Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Patent Leather Wavy pointed

      Christian

      Louboutin pumps 12cm Black Patent Leather Heart pointed

      Christian

      Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Red pointed

      cheap christian louboutin pumps sale online and free shipping
      http://www.clsneakersmall.com

      Delete
  2. Amazing post, dear! :)
    Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC, write a comment and I follow you back :)
    vesnamar.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful outfit, lovely bag!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit. :) You look so cool again. :)
    I dont have favorite clutch bag maybe I am the only one who cant find the perfect one.
    xoxo
    Shiki
    [Beauty and Destroy]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is such a cute bag!! And you look like a perfect doll! <3

    http://hungrycaramella.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely lipstick clutch and perfect outfit, Micky!
    I recently found RIKA's clutch bag at second hand shop!


    www.akikohiramatsu.com
    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your style is so pretty darling! I really love it
    And the bag is a cutie~
    Thank you for this lovely review and coordinate
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt!

    xx,
    House of Akih
    www.houseofakih.com

    ReplyDelete

  11. Hi
    We are an online store (http://www.aislestyle.co.uk/), We sell a wide selection of dresses (bridesmaid, bridesmaid dresses,prom,ceremony,etc.). After reading your blog, we admire the quality of your articles and would like you to write an article for us and / or add our Banner to your site. We will pay via Paypal.Please contact me at communiondress@aislestyle.co.uk. Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig