Sunday 3 August 2014

Summer Grunge


After quite a while, I'm finally back on lookbook ..
There are just too many ideas for looks in my head right now to not to create them and post and receive some feedback of others. 
It's too addictive haha. 
So today i've had my second shooting for lookbook and these are the results:



this look is very inspired by the 'grunge' movement that is currently gaining popularity especially on tumblr which is one of my favorite websites when i'm looking for new inspiration. 
To achieve this look i have combined:
a black maxi dress by H&M
a striped crop top by Topshop
a used looking denim backpack by Topshop
white LamodaUK platform sandals
& the 'Lennon' shades by LamodaUK (as well)

I've worn this look several times already and also received a few compliments on it. 
it is especially convenient in the not super hot but warm weather since the dress is very loose and light it is very refreshing and looks nice when there are slight breezes in the air〜

I am travelling to Japan tomorrow but will try to keep up with creating 
and posting new looks.
I'm almost certain to find come awesome locations over there as well & of course looking forward this trip because i can finally see my kareshi (=boyfriend) again (^O^)
i will be sure to also keep my blog updated while i'm in japan, 
so please keep checking for new posts!

xx ♡ Micky




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig