Sunday 15 May 2016

Coordinate : Breathing Navy

Shirt/Dress : H&M | Jeans : Zara | Sneakers : Stan Smith Adidas | Backpack : Lamoda

This recent look is pretty simple & absolutely street-friendly, in fact, I actually wear this coordinate out a lot. It's casual, yet stylish & I just love how the white details on the H&M pyjama style shirt/dress go with the white jeans and shoes. I just love the silky, comfortable material and the relaxed PJ style of this H&M top - it's actually one of my favourites now! :)
I'm very much into casual looks and sneakers recently, maybe I'm just tired of the "beauty knows no pain" kind of fashion trends. Plus I'm really busy with preparations for University & summer in general at the moment so there's not really too much time to invest into styling flamboyant outfits. And lastly, I'm also quite content with the way things are at the moment and I think that's the main thing.




What do you think of the PJ-look 2016? 

xx ♡ Micky 



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I wish I could pull off the PJ style like you can. You look so good! Being content with the way things are in life is definitely something that's important in life, and I'm happy that you feel that way! x

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by!
      I bet you'd look awesome in the PJ style, too <3

      Delete
  2. Adorable outfit! I love the PJ look, it looks really comfy and easy to slip on >w<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is the sweetest thing, you're like a monochrome kawaii princess to me! The outfit looks so comfy, yet sophisticated and I love your style! I followed you on GFC :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much! :)
      I'll check out your blog asap <3

      Delete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig