Thursday 2 July 2015

A big, big sorry

Hey everyone, 
I just wanted to tell you all I'm very sorry since I haven't been very active on here lately. 
The reason is I'm stuck in hospital at the moment because after having caught a splinter from a cactus (yes, a cactus) I developed a slight blood poisoning, so now here I am getting treated with Antibiotics and looking out of my hospital window with jealousy at all the other people who can properly enjoy these hot days. But please don't worry, I'm fine since it has been noticed very early because I actually had to go to the hospital to get the splinter removed. I think it's the perfect example that not all "plants are friends" hahaha. So after having spent some time in intensive care thinking about how satisfying it would be to get revenge throwing that cactus into the fire on the next BBQ I can now finally use my macbook and phone permanently again - Yay! 
And the good thing is I've had a lot of time to think of things to blog about so I will upload a proper new post very soon :)


Look at all this bandage just for a little splinter..
The good thing is, the antibiotics are working very well on me so I have good chances to be out of here in a few days (hopefully)! 


I hope you didn't have any unfortunate incidents like this one recently and your summer is going fine? 

xx ♡ Micky


SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Oh my, I hope you're feeling better! Hopefully you can get out of the hospital soon

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you feel better soon! I'm going to have to be a little more careful around my cactus now ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      & definitely! beware of the cactus! ahah

      Delete
  3. You can translate on the right sidebar :)
    Has the translator!
    I hope you get better!
    Kiss
    http://andreiiaad.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see :)
      Thank you, also for the hint!

      Delete
  4. Get well dear!! Take your time and grab plenty of rest. Hope to hear you again soon ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you're well soon -- take care of yourself! XO

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hehe I'm actually already feeling a lot better! :)

      Delete
  6. All right! ? XO
    I am anxious about you.
    I hope you will get well soon.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm already feeling a lot better luckily! :)

      Delete
  7. I sincerely hope you get better soon so you can enjoy summer too :) Keep in touch. xx Maja
    ❤ http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg it's terrible! Glad you're better <r
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig